Welcome! Colorado Parks and Wildlife is proud to present the Cameo Shooting and Education Complex.
The CSEC facilities are starting their second year of development. What you see here today is Phase 1A. There is much more construction on the way as Phase 1B begins in the next few months, followed by additional phases in the next few years.
The goal is building a ‘world-class’ shooting and education facility like no other in the United States, or perhaps the world!
This will be a place to enjoy high-end competitive events, recreational shooting, firearms training and practice, and a place where kids can learn about the outdoors.
Enjoy YOUR world-class range!
Current CSEC Facilities Available:
- Ear and Eye protection, Targets, Ammunition
- CSEC Clothing, Hats, Mugs, Glasses
- Water, Sunscreen, Bug spray
- Colorado Outdoors Magazines, Fishing the Grand Mesa
- CPW Licenses
Action Shooting Pavilion
7 public access shooting bays from 40 to 200 yards for pistol, rifle, shotgun and archery.
13 special purpose event bays for competition and training events.
- State-of-the-art shooting bays
- Bay 1 is restricted to .22 rifle and airguns, and provides steel targets specifically designed for rimfire.
- Bays 2, 3 and 4 are 50 yard bays and primarily intended for handgun/Pistol-Caliber Carbines (PCCs). They provide centerfire pistol caliber-rated steel targets.
- Bays 5 and 6 are 100 yard bays primarily intended for centerfire rifle use, but may also be used for handgun/PCC. They provide rifle-rated steel out to 100+ yards.
- Bay 7 is a 200 yard bay primarily intended for centerfire rifle, though handguns and PCCs may be used. It provides rifle-rated steel out to 200+ yards.
- Bays 8 through 20 are available for group reservations and competitive events.
- Archery Bay 10-65 Yards
- Picnic pavilions with Wi-Fi internet access (reservation only)
- Full Wi-Fi capability on all shooting bays and picnic pavilions.
- Comprehensive digital scoring system
- 3D Archery
- Two 3D archery loops with 20 targets each
- Sporting Clays
- Two courses
- South course has 15 stations
- North course has 8 or 9 stations
- Two courses
- Long Range Precision Range
- (LRP) range (100-2000 yards)